The formation of the society shall be purely for CHARITABLE PURPOSE which includes relief of poor, educational, social, medical relief and the advancement of any other objects of general public utility.
1. Development and Welfare of Women, Child, Aged, Schedule castes Schedule tribes, Backwards and other deprived class of the society towards their social, economic and cultural upliftment and to secure their rightful place in the mainstream of the society.
2. Development and Welfare of Farmers, Labour, and Artisans by providing practical skill oriented training in the latest technology through work experience and other management practices. Providing finance, seeds, equipments and other facilities to farmers, labour and artisans for raising productivity in Agricultural, Horticulture, floriculture, sericulture and any other form of agricultural process.
3. To harness human and other natural resources, assist and promote programmes aimed at conservations of natural resources. Protection of Environment and forest, wild life, animals, birds and endangered species. Managing, Processing, Reprocessing, Disposal and Recycling of waste material.
4. To persuade and act in collaboration with Central and State government, other appropriate agencies for formulation, Implementation and execution of projects, programmes of Rural development, Khadi and Village Industries, Cottage industry and other social welfare schemes for enhancement of rural prosperity by stimulating and sustaining their enthusiasm in implementing projects and to accept necessary grants of funds for the aforesaid purpose.
5. To assist, aid organize and undertake rehabilitation and reconstruction programmes aimed at economic development of the people of areas affected by natural calamities like floods, cyclones, draughts earthquake and fire.
6. To co-operate with other agencies of the united nations in their world wide campaign for the eradication of poverty, hunger and other developments and promotional activities.
7. To establish, promote, set up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or help the various community development programs/ activities and also construct and develop the community halls, marriage homes, Pio, Dharamshala, night shelters, crèche ( Day Care Centers), charitable Dispensaries, hospitals Shochalya, libraries, reading rooms, play grounds, stadiums( booth open and indoor), yoga training centers, gymnasium Sangeetalya & Nrityalya (music & Dance Training Center) Anganwari, Balwari Mahila Ashram Studios, Drama Stages and other buildings/institutions for use of General Public and for welfare of the general public.
8. To establish, maintain, run or give grant-in-aid for Old Age Homes, Orphanage and such other charitable institutions for orphans, women, Aged persons, poor, needy and destitute people. As per Government rules.
9. To establish, maintain, run or grant aid to centers for physically and mentally handicapped and disabled person and provide education food, clothing medical and other help. As per government rules.
10. To rehabilitate destitute women like young and old widows, unmarried mothers, victims of abduction and their dependents children through residential care and vocational training.
11. To promote Art, Science, literature, fine art by providing professional, technical and social education to all irrespective of their race, religion, caste, creed or sex.
12. To start, establish run, take over or manage and maintain schools, with an object to provide sound Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary, Senior as per government policies.
13. Secondary and Higher Education to children for all round intellectual, academic, physical, moral and spiritual development based on value derived from the life. Seeking recognition and affiliation from the education departments and concerned Govt. Authorities.
14. To establish manage and grant aid to teachers training, nurse training and other training institutions in Typing, Shorthand, Computer, Music, Painting, Dancing, Yoga, Sports and Physical Education and in other professional training subjects. As per government policies.
15. To establish, run, maintained and grant aid in cash or kinds to Technical, Medical and professional education colleges including Degree & Diploma colleges, management education Institutes, Computer Science & engineering institutes & Specialized studies & research Institutes to provides standard and high class education to the students in accordance to Rules and Regulations of All India Council For Technical Education & State Government.
16. To establish, undertake and manage institutions to introduce and develop research activities in all field of life for public utilities. As per government policies.
17. To establish and manage Vocational, Technical and/or non-Technical research and training institutions to introduce and develop the courses and programmes of Rural Development, Social Welfare and Environment and to arrange/provide all kinds of educational facilities to the students, scholars, trainees or participants. As per government policies.
18. To provide scholarships and help to deserving students and to institute and award prizes for their excellence academic and in sports performance.
19. To provide free / concessional education to helpless, poor and needy children especially to the handicapped children.
20. To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities by Awareness Programs, Adult Education Classes, Lectures, Essay Competitions, Exhibitions, Symposiums, Cultural Programs, Press Conference and Seminars.
21. To establish, manage and grant aid to medical hospitals, dispensaries, clinics Sanitariums, Maternity homes, child care Centers, for healthcare of public. As per government policies
22. To establish, manage and grant aid to diagnostic, curative and research centers/institutions of Cancer, AIDS and other deadly diseases. As per government policies
23. To arrange and organise various kinds of Child and others Welfare programs/activities.
24. To organise Labour welfare programmes and other related activities at different parts of the country.
25. To organise Seminars, Meetings, Press-Conferences and any other lawful gatherings from time to time.
26. To publish books, charts, illustrations, journals, magazines, periodicals, newsletters/papers and other publications in the different languages and on the different subjects.
27. To promote, develop and encourage use of alternative source of energy. Undertake, Establish, overtake, manage and grant aid to centers engaged in research development of alternative source of energy\ renewable energy such as solar energy, wind energy, bio-technology and any other form of present or future energy etc.
28. To adopt means & measures required for the promotion of handicrafts, Handloom and other activities.
29. To undertake, promote and aid Research and development activities in the field of Technical, Medical, Social and other field of public utilities.
30. To subscribe or give donations to any other society or person/persons whose objects or activities are similar to the object of this society,
31. To undertake, promote, encourage and assist projects or programmes for development of Games, sports and sportspersons.
32. To do all such other things/acts/activities which are necessary and which may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the object of the society.
33. All the incomes, earnings, movable properties of the society shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of the society and no profit there of shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or the past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members.No member of the society shall personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profits whatsoever by virtue of their membership.